Sunday, 1 February 2015

Abbijo: in Madrid

I arrived in Madrd, Spain on Friday and it is now Sunday so I have been here for a whole weekend and done as much touristy things that my feet would allow. I have already fallen for this beautiful city and all it has to offer from museum to food to the ease of getting around! I have so far visited the Museo Arqueologico Nacional (National Archaeology Museum), Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sophia (Central National Art Museum of Queen Sophia), Parque del Retiro and the Temple Debod. I walked to all these places from where I am living for this month so it has been a very tiring few days, but definitely worth it.

I just thought I would post some pictures of my trip so far since it will probably be the most interesting of the whole time that I am here!





















It is 9.36pm Madrid time and I have class tomorrow so I need to get some beauty sleep before I roll into school tomorrow. 

Abbijo
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment